Little Baby Lou


This is the picture of baby Luna that made me fall in love with her. She's about 6 weeks old here, wasn't she a fluffy little ball of adorable? We brought her home two weeks later and since then she has grown so much. When we first met she wasn't much of a snuggler. Her brother was though, and as soon as he saw Mo, he burrowed inside his hoodie and wouldn't come out. I wanted a girl and I loved Lou's white face mask and her pink nose so we spent a while deliberating while we cuddled and played with the kittens and their parents. Not a bad way to spend your evening! In the end, Lou won and I got my way :) and although she is a trouble-making little monster sometimes, she is also a face smashing snorgle champion and we love her very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails